Posted on: Jun 25, 2012 at 01:10
Posted In:

Debby lurks off the coast just south of us here in Wewahitchka. Power was out most of the night. If we miss a day or so updating the news page please bear with us. Power and internet back on this morning. Flooding here at our digs not too threatening but there is some local flooding and south of us beach erosion is really a problem. A hundred year old plus lighthouse is in danger. The bad part of this deal is the speed of the storm. It is moving at only three miles per hour so it will be here dumping 50+ mph winds and hard rain on us for several days. Predicted path as it comes on shore is directly over us.

Nancy and I are in the motorhome as plumbing is not finished in the house we are preparing to move into. All is well except we need to empty our holding tanks and fill up with water. Need a break to do that. God is good and all will be well though this makes another delay in beginning our trip north. In an emergency we could leave though a bit more needs done on the house and service on the motorhome needs completed. We appreciate the calls and offers of places to stay. Your concern and prayers mean a lot. Thanks and hope yo see many of you soon.

Comments On This Article